Thursday, December 27, 2012

5000 Watt Generator



This is a picture of a 5000 watt generator. This is what I really wish I had in hand when Hurricane Sandy hit this fall.

Like many others in the Northeast, I was without power for several days. I had no heat, no water, and no way to keep the food in my refrigerator from going bad.

Although I thought I was prepared for the storm, what I really needed to survive the days following the storm was a generator like the one pictured here.

This will be the last power outage I encounter without having a generator on hand.  In fact, I've already purchased one and I feel better for doing so. If you feel the same then you may want to review this product and these links may help you make a decision:

  1. Things To Look For In a Portable 5000 Wa...
  2. Workhorse 5000 Watt Home Generators! Let...
  3. Just In Case We Forget How Easily Mother...
  4. Things To Look For In A Portable 5000 Wa...
  5. When You Think A Power Outage Can't Happ...
  6. Take The Poll And Be Eligible To Win A S...
  7. Power Outages Can Happen Anywhere! So Be...
  8. Here Is Your Chance To Put in Your 2 Cen...
  9. All The Things You Should Know About Me!...
  10. Required Disclosure Statement (Just The...

No comments:

Post a Comment